We welcome you to SPARK LOGISTICS . The information provided here describes how SPARK LOGISTICS, collects information about you, whether you are a member of staff, a customer or a potential customer. We value your privacy so we would like to outline the way in which your personal data is treated by our organization.
Who collects your personal data and what kind of information we use
We do not collect sensitive information (under the meaning of article 4 GDPR) unless it is given voluntarily. We may use medical or other sensitive personal data, provided by you, to meet your needs under contractual obligations.
Personal Data Processing- Legal Basis
- We process your personal data in a framework of a contract with you. That means it is used to carry out the obligations arisen by contractual obligations between us.
- We also collect the information with respect to processing a job application.
- Information may also be collected in order to comply with legal obligations as those are dictated by national or international law. Such obligations are usually related to accounting, tax or/and labor authorities.
- Moreover, we collect and use your personal data in order to be effective when we deal with issues connected to your fundamental rights as an individual. Such data refers to health and safety, the applicable regulation for the technical support as well as the transfer or change of personal data related to business matters.
- We collect your data under your explicit consent for the purposes mentioned above and for the time which is necessary for the completion of any contractual obligations between you and our organization.
- Lastly, for the protection of goods, individuals as well as the premises, there is CCTV monitoring in operation in our facilities according to the national (Greek) law.
Your rights as a Data Subject
Under the GDPR you have specific rights, which SPARK LOGISTICS, follows. These are listed below:
- You have the right to ask the Organization to confirm if we have collected any of your personal data and the way in which it has been used, if applicable.
- You have the right to ask for a correction or erasure of your personal data
- You have the right to access / restrict / object to the use of your personal data, in case this data is no longer needed or it is inaccurate.
- You have the right to withdraw any consent provided to SPARK LOGISTICS along with the right to address a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- We do not provide your personal information to third parties.
Transfers and duration of Personal Data in SPARK LOGISTICS
Your personal data collected and stored in our Organization is transferred for contractual or business purposes to related companies. In case we use your data for the aforementioned reasons we will transfer it, process and store it for the duration of our relationship with you (either as member of staff, member of the board of directors, client or other). For as long as our relationship with you is valid and in order to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations, we process and store your personal data. So, the duration of the storage and processing of this data may be on a short or long term and basis and it will be used only for the purposes for which it has been collected and processed.
We may share your personal data with companies, affiliates and other entities that perform services on our behalf. We may disclose personal information, in good faith, in order to comply with the law or the judicial system. It is, also, possible to disclose personal data in order to cooperate with a government investigation, preventing a possible crime (e.g. fraud).
We delete your personal data:
- When the reason or reasons for which the personal data collected and processed, is no longer needed due to the absence of contractual reasons
- When you withdraw your given consent
Our precautions regarding the protection of your personal data are commercially reasonable. Even if perfect security on the internet doesn’t exist, we follow a strict policy regarding the access to personal data by authorized employees only. The precautions and safety measures refer to physical files, containing personal data, as well.
How to Update, access, correct your personal information
If you would like to access, update or correct your personal data please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org